Friday, July 24, 2009

Just checking in...

Hi everyone,

I know it's been awhile, but I've just returned from Wisconsin and now I'm back in Ohio. Once I get everything returned to how it was before I left, I should be ready to post some more stuff on YouTube. There is only one more big project left to get out of the way, which I will explain below.

Right now, I am putting together a master list of all the shows I've collected. This includes all the lossless Black Sabbath and Thin Lizzy shows in my collection. This will also include shows from other artists that I've collected bits and pieces of; for example, I have all of Led Zeppelin's shows from 1979 and 1980, tons of UFO from 1975-1983, many shows by The Who, a few Dio shows, a few Ozzy shows with Randy Rhoads, some early shows by The Cars, a little Metallica and Megadeth, and a few other odds and ends. As I make the list, the shows will be put onto discs, and once and for all, I can be caught up. It will also come in handy should I decide to resume actively trading. Right now I'm not because I don't have time, but when it gets to be September/October, I should be ready to trade with a few people.

If you're interested, let me know by leaving me a message at YouTube, or you can email me personally at sweeneyrp@hotmail.com. Keep in mind it won't be right away, and I can't meet every trade request, and I also might not be interested in certain things. When my master list is finished, anyone who wants a copy just needs to ask and I'll email it out.

One more thing...I'm looking for a couple shows that I used to have but have lost since I transitioned to a new computer. If anyone has them, I would be interested in acquiring them. Keep in mind that I'm looking for them in lossless quality (.wav/.flac/.shn). The shows are:

Thin Lizzy 1983-03-19 Glasgow, Scotland (full audience recording -lost it)
Thin Lizzy 1983-05-19 Tokyo, Japan (only have this in .mp3)
Black Sabbath 1980-11-21 "The Last Sacrament"
Black Sabbath 1989-11-25 (both the afternoon and night shows, only have in .mp3)
Grand Slam 1984-10-27 Wishaw, Scotland (full audience recording - lost it)

This is it. I know a few of you out there have these shows...a couple of which you probably received the same time I did because they were on DIME and I just must have deleted them. I have some stuff I can trade for them...stuff I haven't posted and am just sitting on, so any reasonable trades will be considered.

Have a good one everyone.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment