Saturday, February 14, 2009

Leave this asshole a message on his channel.

I found this on my channel page this afternoon:

apocalypticbeast (10 hours ago)
how the fuck can you like music with a nigger in it you must be a black cunt your self Block User Spam Marked as spam

Normally, I don't take it upon myself to gang up on people, but this person is a waste of air. I've already taken the liberty of reporting him to YouTube (this isn't the only 'brilliant' comment he has left; see his channel page). Everyone else should do the same. Get this fucker's IP banned permanently. There's nothing acceptable about this, whether you like Phil Lynott or not.

**Edit**
A record 15 minutes after writing this and reporting this bastard, his account was closed by YouTube. Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment